Service Centre USA
From our base in the Quad City area on the border of Illinois and Iowa, we are the only Crane Electronics authorized service center in the USA.
Contact the Service Centre
We aim to provide you with a quotation within 5 days of receiving the equipment and ship the item back you, typically within 24 hours of your approval of the quotation.
When equipment is received at Crane we perform a multi-point inspection on each item at no extra charge, giving you piece of mind that your measuring equipment is in good hands.
- Calibration: As the manufacturer, all re-calibrations are performed to the same exacting standards as our new equipment, ensuring the product is performing as well as it did the day it was new
- Repair: Our highly experienced technicians will complete any necessary repairs, using the original parts and procedures to preserve the integrity of the equipment
- Updates: If there are any software or hardware updates available for your equipment, they will be completed at no charge to you
- Warranty: 90 days warranty on repairs, if a part we have replaced fails, we will replace it free of charge, including a free re-calibration where necessary.
Why use Crane
Request a Quote
- We are dedicated to the manufacture and service of torque measuing equipments
- We are an independent source of measuring equpiment
- We have over 40 years experience of manufacturing and servicing
- We have a full in-house research and development team constantly striving to bring you the latest technology and innovation
- Our calibration serviced have the traceability and accreditation that you and your customers demand
- We are ISO 17025 accredited
- ISO 9001 registered
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) accredited
- We maintain a half a million dollar spare parts inventory to support your Crane product
If you need to organise a product return, please download an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Formhere.